We encourage Brookshire’s + Super 1 Foods Heroes Run spectators to watch their friends and family run the best race in Shreveport. Please check back soon for convenient areas to view the race.
Please help us out by cheering on our half-marathon runners around the following locations:
- Along Arthur Ray Teague Parkway (between miles 3 & 4)
- Parking area just north of McDade St.
- Near hydration station #3
- Teague Parkway Recreation Area (at mile 4)
- Large parking lot available
- Near hydration station #4
- Veteran’s Park (between miles 6 & 7)
- Parking areas at nearby Frisbee Park & Stoner Avenue Skate Plaza
- Grassy area at the corner of Louisiana St and Caddo St (downhill from the Finish Line)
View the half-marathon course map here.
If you are interested in manning a cheer station on the race route, please contact email@example.com.